E.J. Bartells Spokane, Washington
Contact Us Today
Mail: PO Box 3436, Spokane, WA 99220
The preferred provider for all of your commercial insulation needs in Eastern Washington and Idaho.
Our product focus ranges from cold water to high-temp refractory applications. We are able to accommodate this wide range of thermal needs by providing a comprehensive line of industrial/commercial insulation, HVAC, and refractory materials from leading manufacturers in the industry.
- Mineral wool and calcium silicate pipe covering, board insulation, fittings, and accessories
- Fiberglass pipe covering, duct liner, duct wrap, duct board, and board insulation
- Urethane, Styrofoam, and cellular glass insulations
- Aluminum and SS jacketing for all applications
- Mastics, sealants, and vapor barriers
- Aluminum and SS strapping, banding, wire, seals, and screws
- Textiles for temperature and chemical resistant applications
- Insulated pipe supports
- Grease duct fire wrap
- Duct connectors and accessories
- Flexible rubber pipe and sheet insulation
- Refractory brick, castable, mortar, and plastic
- Ceramic fiber paper, blanket, and board
- Bio soluble paper, blanket, and board
Our highly motivated production and sales staff pride themselves on product knowledge and ingenuity. With over 75 years combined experience in the thermal industry we have the background necessary to present viable, cost effective solutions to our customers’ needs. Our sales staff has undergone numerous product workshops and trainings from vendors supplying every one of our markets. We also have an NIA Certified Energy Appraiser on staff.
Customer service is one of our core values. Our customer oriented sales and production teams strive to provide unrivaled quality and value to meet the diverse and ever-changing requirements of our customer base.
- Rapid response time
- Daily deliveries
- Extra mile service
- Follow through
- Friendly service with a smile
- Precision water-jet fabrication
- Pre-cast refractory shapes manufacturing
- Custom insulation pad shop
- Knitted fiberglass ropes and tapes
- Heat treating/curing for pre-cast refractory shapes
- In house installation of cast refractory and refractory ceramic fiber linings
- Insulation jacketing fabrication (cut and roll)